Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service aims to provide the highest standards of fire, rescue and community safety services. Your feedback helps us to do this.
Say thank you
Compliments are just as important as complaints and they help us shape our service.
If we’ve impressed you, please let us know.
Complain about our service
Where we don’t meet your expectations, you can make a complaint. We will ensure that:
- your complaint is treated confidentially
- you receive an acknowledgement within 7 working days that includes the name of the Investigating Officer
- your complaint is investigated in accordance with the Fire and Rescue Service’s standard procedures
We will also:
- aim to send you a full reply including the results of the investigation within 28 working days
- ensure that you are kept informed if we’re unable to meet this deadline
Other ways to contact us or complain
Telephone: 0191 444 1501 (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
Chief Fire Officer
Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service Headquarters
Tyne and Wear
Complain about a Fire Authority member
Complaints regarding members of the Fire Authority should be reported in writing to the Monitoring Officer and will be investigated in accordance with the Local Code of Conduct.