The Prince’s Trust Team Programme is a 12 week personal development course for people aged 16-25 who are looking for employment.
If you complete the course, you’ll receive the Prince’s Trust Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills – a nationally recognised qualification.
By taking part, you will:
- challenge yourself
- develop confidence, motivation and leadership skills
- work on community projects
- take part in fire safety activities and fun team challenges
- gain valuable work experience
- improve your CV and interview skills
The programme runs at Marley Park, Gosforth and Farringdon. Find out more on Facebook.
We have put in additional safety measures due to covid-19 and the venues for the upcoming January 2021 course and contact details are as follows:
- Farringdon Youth and Community Centre 075840 06915
- Safetyworks! 075840 06914
- Southwick Austin House, Salvation Army 078171 47435
Your benefits will not be affected and we will pay for your travel.
To sign up for the next available course or for more information, call 0191 444 1175 or text FIRE to 07584 006915.