A fire risk assessment should be carried out and reviewed regularly.
You can find out more about your responsibilities and what’s involved in a fire risk assessment on gov.uk.
We have also developed a range of templates and guides to help you.
- Home Office fire risk assessment guides
- A short guide to making your premises safe from fire
- Review your fire risk assessment guide (PDF: 370 KB)
- Occupancy figures calculation guidance (PDF: 946KB)
- Advice for Businesses with Sleeping Accommodation (PDF: 821KB)
- Advice for restaurants and fast food outlets (PDF: 3MB)
If you feel that a professional fire risk assessor is needed, you can find one through the IFE Register of Fire Risk Assessors.