As a result of recent Government changes in the way that Fire and Rescue Services are measured against their performance there are currently no set indicators to report against on a national level. However, TWFRS are keen to demonstrate its commitment to local delivery of service and have set the following service level priorities:
- Reduce the number of deaths from all fires
- Reduce the number of false alarm calls due to automatic fire alarms from non-domestic premises
- Reduce the number of false alarm calls due to automatic fire detection from domestic premises
- Reduce the number of primary fires attended
- Reduce the number of all deliberate fires
* Primary fires are fires involving buildings, vehicles and injuries.
** Secondary fires are all fires not involving property, structures, vehicles and injuries by fire.
In order to provide our communities and partners with information relating to the performance of these National Indicators you can download a copy of the latest performance report. The figures will be updated at the beginning of each quarter (e.g. July, October, January and April) to reflect the performance achieved across the Service and the five district areas.